Use of the pillow
- Position the Stile Baby Nursing Pillow at your waist with the clasp on your right side and the backrest behind you.
- After placing pillow at optimal breastfeeding height, close the clasp or fasten the velcro to secure the pillow to your body. Make sure that fits snugly to your body and there is no gap between the body and pillow.
- Pick up baby and sit down, resting baby’s head directly on the pillow and helping baby latch on.
- When baby is done feeding, squeeze the buckle and silently release the clasp.
- Do not use this product with baby while standing!
- Children always should be supervised while using this product!
- Always hold baby while using this product!
Instructions for use and handling:
- Unzip and remove the slipcover from pillow.
- Close up the covers and attach with the velcro to protect the slipcover of any damage in the washing machine.
- Wash the cover in 30 degree water in the gentle cycle. with mashine or hand.
- Do not use a tumble drier! Dry only in fresh air to avoid shrinkage of the material.
- Foam pillows should not be submerged in water or placed in the washing machine or dryer.Clean the surface with only a wet cloth.
- Leave pillow in a well-ventilated area to dry before replacing cover.